We love KERB! They really helped us at the very last minute deliver some great food and really added to our party vibes!
Street Food was at the heart of this years Observer Food Monthly Awards. KERB provided delicious authentic and inspiring menus for our esteemed guest list of chefs and foodies. The food was spot on, vendors stalls looked great and added an interactive element to the event.
At Clearleft we've worked with the lovely folk at KERB for the last two years, where they've spectacularly catered our three day conference, UX London. They're a delight to deal with, and make planning the feeding of 1,000 people seem effortless! Most importantly, of course, the food is delicious.
Having KERB traders adds a festival flair to our event, with a variety of exceptionally high quality options. Our attendees love the food, and we've received comments such as 'best conference food ever'! We're already excited about working with KERB again next year!
Thank you, KERB, for providing a fantastic service for the Oasis AW14 press day. The team were well and truly impressed with the amazing and efficient nature of the staff who were on hand throughout the day to keep everyone smiling and help the launch go smoothly.
A daunting project made absolutely tremendous, KERB were superstars.
Thank you for the cheerful and smooth organisation of getting the perfect traders for our daughter's 18th birthday party.
The stallholders were brilliant, organised and served the most mouthwatering food you could imagine. Everyone loved it, and we are looking forward to our next KERB catered party in a few weeks time.
On the streets there is something exciting happening. Talented cooks are innovating and collaborating to create a dynamic food scene that is gaining worldwide recognition. KERB is the conduit and leader in bringing this outdoor spirit to a private audience - in an authentic, professional and fun way.
Why street food
What we have done
In the past year KERB has authentically translated what we do at over 100 private events, including; brand launches, conferences, corporate Christmas parties, crew food, birthday parties, industry celebrations and expositions.
We have worked with events and production companies, PR agencies, venues, and directly with companies and individuals.
Why people use us
1. Send us as much detail as possible please!
2. We will be in touch to discuss the full brief and offer a quote / agree a budget
3. We will approach our 54 members to ascertain availability, relaying to you the short list to choose from
4. Once traders are confirmed, KERB will invoice you (a deposit of at least 10% applies to all bookings)
5. We will work hard behind the scenes to finalise menus, logistics, health & safety and operational requirements of the venue + all communications and last-minute changes so you don’t have to
6. A selection of KERB traders will appear, like magic, at your event - fully briefed, fully stocked and ready to serve something completely alternative to the traditional party catering
For councils, developers and private landlords wanting some KERB life please email email@example.com