Granary Square is home to KERB every Tuesday-Friday lunchtimes and it's more than just a bit of lunch. Here you can:
- Eat some of the best food on London's streets
- Be there for the start of 'freshly hatched' businesses launching under our inKERBator scheme
- Try out a different trader every day
- Spread out on the deck chairs and grassy steps leading down to the canal
- Have business lunches
- Get inspired by this evolving scene
- Escape from the grind
The creole kitchen full of bustle, muscle and SPICE!
Filipino BBQ hits the KERB at last!
The roar of the rainbo truck signals an end to the meat-in-a-bun glut and the arrival of healthiness and crunch!