We’re teaming up with the brilliant Maverick Festival for the second year running to bring an Americana hoe-down BACK to Granary Square.
- Taco Dave’s Crunchy Nut buttermilk-fried chicken habanero jelly and bourbon glaze smashed maple candied bacon tacos
- Project Sandwich’s ‘Pan-American slider bar’, starring: the chopped smoked pork shoulder jalapeño ‘El Jefe Revisited’ and the ‘Always Sloppy’ Philly Cheesesteak (served with hot gumbo gravy and Creole aioli dip)
- Black Bear Burger’s garlic mayo, pancetta and American cheese beef patty ‘Double Blacks’
- Vicky’s Donuts: lemon meringue pie, Snickers filled, maple pecan glazed and cinnamon pastry crumbled apple pie
- Other Side’s Nashville fried chicken burger with hot sauce, pickles and Cajun fries
- Hank’s New Orleans fish fry basket with spicy fried oysters, shrimp, crawfish balls, catfish and Louisiana remoulade
- Oh My Dog’s ‘Windy City Red Hot’ and New Yorker style hot dogs with a side of ‘tater tots’
- Crabbieshack’s lobster grilled cheese toasties, sweetcorn salsa soft shell crab burgers and crispy bacon topped clam chowder fries
- Beefsteaks’ hanger steak with BBQ rub, triple-cooked chips and ‘wonder bread’
- Well Kneaded’s Meaty Margaret stone-baked pizzas, and hot sauce Cajun special with spicy shrimp
- Anna Mae’s Big Mac mini burger loaded mac ‘n cheese
KERB Bar cocktails feat. Dolly Parton’s Melon Margaritas, Cactus Jack’s Cajun Lemonade, Noshville Picklebacks, Mint Julips plus a selection of London’s best craft beer on tap and Square Root London’s hand squeezed sodas.
Live back-porch, bluegrass and roots music from the brilliant Maverick Festival, showcasing their 2017 acts aboard the ‘Travelling Medicine Show’ stage. Feat. Underhill Rose, Pepe Belmonte, Luke Whittemore, Jonas and Jane PLUS MORE
Bucking bronco / Joel’s chilli hot dog eating challenge (sign up here) / Jimmy Rodgers busker stage