See the highlights HERE.
Next up… #KERBdoesAlchemy from 18 – 29 May!
2 DAYS / 8 TRADERS / 1 BUCKET
The Bucket List brings together London’s most skilled bird bosses, under one roof, to take you on a culinary adventure you’ll never forget. Grab a bucket and off you go, into a world of sizzling, bubbling, hot, spicy crunchiness that’ll have you screaming ‘cock-a-doodle-dooo’ to anyone that comes near.
THE BUCKET LIST:
- Mother Clucker – Tea-brined, twice buttermilk soaked Cajun chicken strips with hot sauce
- Other Side Fried – Cocoa chilli and maple fillets with coriander mayo
- Only Jerkin – Ginger beer battered jerk or mango nuggets with jerk gravy
- Bill or Beak – Szechuan miso tenders with fermented green chilli hot sauce
- Daja Chicken – Double coated & double fried Asian tenders with modern flavours from the Far East *GF
- Killa Dilla – ‘KDFC’ in chipotle salt and crushed Chilli Heatwave tortilla chips
- Mother Flipper – Korean spicy wings
- Petare – Masa fried pieces with guava glaze and habanero mayo
- Every ticket receives a portion of fried chicken from each Bucket List trader, plus a complimentary drink of choice.
- When you’ve tried it all, vote for your favourite at the Bucket List Wall of Fame
- Extra sides, extra chicken creations and extra sauces can be bought throughout the event.
- Kids under 12 can enter for free during the Saturday lunch session, but does not include food.
Cheese fries, hot waffles, pickled slaw, street corn with fermented pineapple hot sauce, Bill or Beak’s off-bucket-list soy brined fried chicken Rancher burger with hot cheese sauce, jerk cauli-wings, feta topped fried cassava sticks, and look out for South East Cakery‘s special Sundaes.
Live band, Mariachi El Pinche Gringo, plus KERB resident house-party DJ’s carrying the party on ’til late.
Robo-chicken racing. Yes, we can’t wait either.