WHAT: Bartenders WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: Bars Manager LOCATION: Seven Dials Market SALARY: 11.95 per hour HOURS: Full-Time, Part -Time
KERB is dedicated to the incubation and growth of innovative and delicious food businesses. We run exceptional street food markets, workshops, consultancy, bars, and Seven Dials Market – our flagship central London food hall that sees 4,000 visitors eat and drink at our 18 independent food businesses and two bars every single day.
We are a hospitality obsessed and people-first company who believes that everyone with a bit of spark should have the opportunity to ignite it. Be it food entrepreneurs or team members, our mission is to create opportunity and joy through great food, from the KERB up.
Brought to you by KERB, Seven Dials Market proudly serves independent food and drink in the fruitiest food hall in London town, bringing guests the tastes and experiences of independent London through our 2 bars and 20 traders.
To be considered for a role with us you will have:
- 1 years experience in bartending however this isn’t a dealbreaker
- Great knowledge of beers, wines & spirits – cocktail experience would be a bonus
- An awareness of the licensing objectives
- Excellent people skills, confident talking to our guests and traders
- An eye for spotting upselling opportunities
- A positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem solve
- Experience using tablet based till systems – we use GoodTill
- A love of food
- Outstanding hustle
- 20% Discount on F&B
- Employment Assistant Program
- Perks at work
- Team socials and monthly meet ups
- Xmas and Summer Party
- 28 days holiday (inc b/hol)