WHAT: Business Development Manager - Scotland WHEN: January 2023 REPORTS TO: Head of Partnerships, London LOCATION: Edinburgh, Glasgow & surrounding areas SALARY: £35k - £40k
DO YOU HAVE…
- 2-3 years experience of account management, ideally in the events or hospitality sectors and looking to build something from scratch?
- A base in Edinburgh/Glasgow or the surrounding areas?
- Strong commercial awareness?
- Great communication skills?
- A self-starter attitude, with the ability to manage projects from start to finish?
- Experience working with varied stakeholders?
- A keen eye for the Scotland street food scene with a clear target list?
- Experience of EPOS systems? – if you’ve used Good Till, even better!
- An understanding of the current Edinburgh and/or Glasgow-based events and catering industry?
- An strong interest and knowledge in the independent food industry and wider food scene of Edinburgh and/or Glasgow?
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to talk to clients and traders in a consultative manner and developing long-term relationships?
- Drivers licence? – would help but not essential
- Comfortable with managing your own time and working different days of the week to suit business needs? – This is not a 9-5, Monday – Friday!
- A love of food?
- Outstanding hustle?