WHAT: Content Manager WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: Marketing Boss LOCATION: Across Central London SALARY: £27-£30k
KERB was founded in 2012 with people and street food at our heart. Today our model focuses on 3 areas: incubator, food hall operator and event caterer.
We are a business that powers other businesses and we do this with an attitude of independence, entrepreneurialism and collaboration.
Our mission is to create opportunity and joy through great food, from the kerb up via brilliant food, a diverse ecosystem, incubation & acceleration and exceptional hospitality.
We’re on the look out for a vibrant, creative and culturally aware Content Manager who will work across both KERB and Seven Dials Market. Food is at the heart of what we do, so you’ll need to have a passion for all things food and drink, as well as be entrepreneurial and well-organised.
Reporting to the Marketing Boss, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing Boss and Founder to build on the already unique and authentic brand tone of voice
- Working with the Marketing Boss to create a solid social media and comms strategy across both KERB and Seven Dials Market
- Creating engaging, confident and varied social content plans that stay true to the KERB & Seven Dials Market values
- Writing, curating, proof-reading, sending and reporting on all email marketing campaigns across both KERB and Seven Dials Market
- Writing and creating regular blog posts and news articles for each website that are optimised for search
- Creating engaging copy and content for all paid social media and online advertising
- Writing copy and content needed for in-market marketing collateral and signage
- A love for creating content that evokes personality and feeling, and resonates with the KERB community
- Creating stand out content for TikTok and Reels
- Capturing strong photos and video onsite that can be used as part of the social content plan
- Working alongside the Marketing Boss to manage creative agencies including graphic designers, photographers and videographers, when required
- Creating and managing additional social campaigns designed to hit future brand goals
- Building web pages and creating landing pages that keep our websites up to date, exciting and culturally relevant
- Producing regular social reports to feedback to the team, summarising performance, alongside recommendations to improve our brand following, engagement and conversion.
- Ensuring everyone has as good of an experience online as they do in the markets, with community management across social media, Google MyBusiness and Tripadvisor
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent copywriting skills for social media, newsletters, websites and blogs
- Experience in creating video content for TikTok and Reel
- The ability to take beautiful, edited photos and video onsite
- A strong understanding of Canva
- Brilliant organisation and time management
A keen eye for detail
- Great awareness of the industry and London scene, can identify key trends and opportunities, up to date with the latest openings as well as cultural events such as film, fashion, music, art, theatre and design
- A driven, motivated people person with a genuine love for hospitality
If this sounds like you, then get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
As well as building your career, we offer some great perks and added benefits, including:
- Mentoring sessions to help you excel within your role
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Annual company away days
- Monthly team get-togethers
- Personal training budget
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Flexible working arrangements
Deadline: 20 June 2021