WHAT: Content Manager WHEN: October/immediate start REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager LOCATION: London SALARY: £26K+ (plus benefits)
We are seeking an excellent copy-writer, story-teller and photographer to manage our social media content for both of these businesses. This role is about producing relevant and compelling content for KERB and Seven Dials Market – and being able to navigate the similar yet distinct needs of both like a boss. Time management is everything here, as is the ability to switch between the two voices.
There is a lot of free rein to take this role and run with it – we value initiative and nous highly – what is vital is that organisational skills are on a par with creativity, that content reflects our tone of voice and that messaging is aligned to the wider goals of the company.
Impeccable grammar and command of the English language a must.
Basically, you are the creator of a structure that is water-tight and from which wonderful content can grow.
- Creating clear campaign plans and calendars for editorial, web, email and social content
- Writing, designing and curating marketing content across the business, in-line with our brand pillars and content themes
- A solid grasp of London news and culture, relevant to the industry
- Leading our influencer outreach and contributing to PR activities, including media engagement
- Maintaining website for consistency/effectiveness
- Ensuring all content remains tethered to our brand, TOV, and content guidelines
- Measuring, analysing and showing the effectiveness of our content, over time
- Maintaining a keen focus on database growth and customer insight
- Managing a content budget and be responsible for allocating it
- Being a customer champion and delivering content that is relevant to different customers at different points
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1 yr + experience in digital / communications environment
- Creative, with exceptional photography skills
- Excellent copywriting with a strong command of both language and grammar
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Someone tenacious and self-driven, who can manage their own time
- Positive and flexible attitude, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent people skills, confident talking to KERB team and external contacts
- Ability to adapt communication style according to the audience
- A passion for the work KERB does and the ability to ‘find the story’ for the audience
- Someone results driven and analytical, with a keen focus on measuring success
- A growth mindset and ambition to grow as the business does
- An interest in digital marketing
- Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
- CRM and database management
- Send us your CV
- Covering letter focusing on practical examples of your skills and to what effect you’ve applied them
- Example social media campaign for Christmas at Seven Dials Market, including (but not limited to):
- Instagram Stories
- Example social media posts: 1 x food, 1 x space, 1 x drink
DEADLINE Wednesday 16th October