WHAT: Finance Business Partner (Par-Qualified) WHEN: January 2023 REPORTS TO: Head of Finance LOCATION: KERB HQ (Shoreditch) SALARY: Up to £45k depending on experience & qualifications (FTE)
DO YOU HAVE…
- 2 years experience of working in a similar role and ready to hit the ground running?
- Experience in a multi-faceted business? (this could be in hospitality, leisure or retail)
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent or qualified by experience?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Suite and relevant financial qualifications?
- Experience using SAP or similar systems?
- A highly numerate and organised skillset with a keen eye for attention to detail?
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written? It is important that you are able to provide support the team whilst being confident to follow up on deadlines in an effective way.
- Ability to build relationships with your co-workers and external stakeholders in order to deliver an effective finance function?
- High level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism in handling sensitive data and information?
- Ability to manage your own workload in addition to supervising and supporting the team around you?
- Ability to have and create clear processes to ensure deadlines are met and control processes are always in place?
- Outstanding hustle?