WHAT: KERB Talent Manager WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: Head of People LOCATION: Shoreditch SALARY: £30-35k
KERB’s vision is to create opportunity and joy through great food, from the kerb up. We operate markets, one-off events, workshops, consultancy, bars, a food hall in Central London and have developed a successful corporate catering arm, KERB Events Ltd.
We are on the hunt for our first-ever Talent Manager. This role will work across both KERB and Levy’s staffing partner Constellation in all aspects of talent finding, on-boarding and also supporting with delivering the best people for the right roles. Our People are at the heart of what we do. You will need to have a great eye for talent, be structured, well organised and we want someone who can disrupt what we do, more now than ever before.
If that’s you then read on because we need you to be part of the journey we are about to go on.
Reporting to the Head of People you will be responsible for:
- End to end management of the recruitment process including;
- Drafting and posting job adverts
- Updating the careers page on the website
- Carefully filter through applications as part of the pre-screening process
- Scheduling and sometimes conducting interviews
- Collating candidate feedback regularly updating relevant team members on status
- Manage careers inbox, correctly filing applications and responding to every email delivering a quality applicant experience- even if it isn’t good news
- Conduct monthly group recruitment sessions to build up an incredible pool of causal KERB crew, such as bartenders, hosts, kitchen porters, front of house, baristas
- Managing the Constellation enrolment process ensuring that we adhere to all legalities involved in recruitment
- Overall Accountability for delivering the quantities of staff as agreed
- Support the attraction of top talent
- Understand KERB’s requirements and uphold a culture and environment where people want to work
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous recruitment and staffing experience within a fast-paced environment ready to hit the ground running
- If you’ve worked in hospitality- even better!
- Experience utilising recruitment tools such as posting ads on linkedin and other advertising platforms to find the best talent
- A highly organised individual with a keen eye for attention to detail
- A real people person who thrives on connecting with people and making people feel good
- Ability to communicate clearly and set achievable objectives
- Positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem solve
- An openness to rolling up your sleeves and pitching in from time to time on non-designated areas of the business
- An interest in the street food industry and wider food scene of London
- Passionate about working with small businesses to help make the city a better place to live
Please submit your CV and short covering letter (500 words max) telling us what makes you perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: Monday 3rd May