WHAT: Kitchen Porter WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: Assistant General Manager / Supervisor LOCATION: Covent Garden SALARY: We are proud to pay London Living Wage of £11.05 per hour!
Full ownership of KP area & waste rooms at Seven Dials Market, ensuring all runs smoothly and effectively, and all health and safety practices are adhered to.
Support the Kitchen Team to ensure that all back of house areas are in keeping with the operational standards set out by KERB and SDM. You will be working on a rota basis to cover all trading periods.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exemplary organisational and cleanliness standards
- Daily set up & shut down of the KP area inline with company standards & daily checklists
- Full responsibility of washing/drying/polishing & replenishing all:
- equipment, pots & utensils
- Venue serviceware & cutlery
- Waste management
- Weekly deep cleaning jobs
- Ensure proper use of recycling & food waste systems
- Oversee correct usage of both waste rooms
- Ensure good communication and maintain professional relationships with peers
To be considered for a role with us you will have:
- 1 years experience in hospitality however this isn’t a dealbreaker
- Excellent people skills, confident talking to our guests and traders
- A positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem solve
- A love of food
- Outstanding hustle
Please note: you must have a valid right to work in the UK to apply for this role as unfortunately we do not offer Visa sponsorship.