WHAT: Marketing Manager WHEN: April 2023 REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing LOCATION: Shoreditch HQ & Flexible Working SALARY: £40k pro-rata HOURS: Part-time (20 hours per week)
DO YOU HAVE…
- Excellent grasp and experience of marketing within food service industry and in particular the events industry?
- Excellent copywriting skills with ability to adapt messaging to various marketing elements?
- Ability to effectively use marketing tools and programmes including Mailchimp, Google Business & more?
- Basic design skills, using templates via Canva / Figma / Photoshop?
- A creative flair with an eye for detail?
- Ability to take ideation through to implementation?
- An interest in the street food industry and wider food scene of London?
- Good communication skills?
- The ability to work independently and flexibly as well as part of a team?
- An openness to rolling up your sleeves and pitching in from time to time on non-designated areas of the business – particularly on-site?
- Ability to engage and contribute regularly in team meetings?
- A sense of humour?
- A proactive / self-starter attitude with ability to focus and operate in a free-style work environment?
- Outstanding hustle?