WHAT: Part-Time Finance Administrator WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: Finance Director LOCATION: Old Street SALARY: £22k-£23K per annum pro rata
KERB runs exceptional street food markets, one-off food events, workshops, consultancy, bars and has developed a successful corporate catering wing. We also operate Seven Dials Market, a permanent, 24,000 sq ft covered market in the heart of Covent Garden.
KERB is going strong into its seventh year and we need someone to help manage the day to day financial systems. This three days per week role requires someone to support the wider finance team managing key accounting activities such as submitting invoices, preparing payment runs and monitoring the daily bank reconciliation.
- Relevant financial qualifications- AAT
- Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Experience in processing invoices, liaising with suppliers and basic accounting practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Xero
- Management of sales ledger. Preparing invoices and ensuring payments are received and notification/chasing of any arrears
- Maintaining supplier accounts, verifying and posting of supplier invoices. Posting of payment runs and sending out remittances. Monthly supplier statement reconciliations. Liaising with suppliers when applicable
- Bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Inputting and coding of invoices
- Monitor office expenses and entering of petty cash receipts
- Preparing schedules and reports as required
- Provide support for the accounts team and Finance Director
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Experienced using Xero
- Experience in using Bankline systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking
- Positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem solve.
- An openness to rolling up your sleeves and pitching in from time to time on non-designated areas of the business.
- An interest in the street food industry and wider food scene of London