WHAT: Theatre Bars & Cafe Assistant General Manager WHEN: ASAP REPORTS TO: General Manager LOCATION: National Theatre, London South Bank SALARY: £28k
DO YOU HAVE…
- Ability to work flexibly, including nights and weekends?
- Personal License Holder?
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a team leadership role within a hospitality, events or catering environment?
- Proven track record & hunger for driving sales forward with an eye on the quality of KERB’s product?
- Proactive / self-starter skills with tons of initiative?
- Excellent people skills, confident talking to clients and traders in a consultative manner and developing long-term relations?
- Ability to adapt communication style according to the audience?
- Ability to delegate?
- Ability to set targets and motivate the team in achieving them and reporting on progress?
- Positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem solve?
- Excellent computer skills?
- Ability to communicate and conduct oneself in a clear, diplomatic and authoritative manner?
- Outstanding hustle?
- Level 3 Food Safety in Catering?
- Level 3 Health & Safety?
- Training delivery experience?