WHAT: Events Internship (with the KERB Caters team)
WHEN: To start as soon as possible
REPORTS TO: Alana Buckley, Head of Events
Events graduate looking for an exciting internship over the summer (and love food?) Look no further. This paid internship is a great opportunity for someone who is hungry (literally) to get into the world of events.
START DATE: ASAP – September
TYPE OF WORK: 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a very fun, fast paced business creating spaces for traders in London and working to make London taste better. We work hard and play hard. This is not for the faint hearted, but will be a challenging and rewarding internship, not to mention free office avocados (and shelves full of hot sauce) – we like hot sauce.
This role will be integral to KERB’s events team and forms the administrative backbone for the team. Tasks and responsibilities to include:
- Administrative tasks to include:
- booking forms
- menu pack documents
- trader briefs
- database maintenance
- health and safety documentation
- updating the online and physical calendars and outlining & tracking scheduled events
- Responsibility for team finance, to include:
- Creation of sales invoices
- Processing all supplier invoices and inputting to Xero
- Cross references team P&Ls with all invoices to ensure accurate figures
- Credit control to include tracking client payments and chasing outstanding payments
- On-site management of events to include some unsociable hours (evenings/weekends) when necessary
- Ad hoc administrative support work in various other elements of the business such as on site management at KERB events and general admin support in the office.
Send a CV and a short covering letter (500 words max) that tells us why you’d like to work for KERB and what makes you good for the role, with examples of how you fit the brief.
Meet the current team here