We’re back… with the SECOND #KERBWorkshop of 2017.
Our latest edition of this popular and impactful one-dayer will provide powerful insight from some of the industry’s top pros on how to get into the street food industry. These speakers are people who have been in your exact position, excited to start, unsure of what to do, but after years of trading and making every mistake under the sun have honed their craft into successful, sustainable businesses.
And of course, the food we lay on throughout the day from our KERBanists will be on point.
- Meriel Armitage, Club Mexicana – Making your brand stand out, and stand for what you believe in
- Ross Curnow, Mother Clucker – Making money, expanding, but keeping it real
- Hugh Duffie, Sandows – Going wholesale and getting your product into shops
- Grace Regan, Spice Box – How the first year went
- Nick Friedman (the godfather of street food), Jamon Jamon – The nuts and bolts of setting up, and running a street food stall and tricks of the trade
- Alec Owen, Baba G’s – Learning from your mistakes and getting the spirit right
- Robert Machin, KERB – The health and safety pro teaches you how trade and trade legally
- Ollie Hunter, KERB – How to get a pitch, and how to open doors (not literally)
February workshop nuggets here.