View the highlights here!
For two magical nights, KERB and Monkey Shoulder will be transforming a former warehouse at The Biscuit Factory into a humdinger of a Clubhoos to celebrate the great Rabbie Burns. Street food creations from five Scottish traders, carefully hand picked by KERB, whisky den, cocktails galore, huge live electric Ceilidh, dancing, addressing of the haggis, Highland themed games, poetry slam corner + more.
- The Wild Game Co – Haggis Scotch eggs, Haggis Mac n Cheese, Haggis Pops (veggie)
- Deeney’s – Slow cooked venison tacos (with spicy salsa and whisky crème fraiche), the famed Macbeth Toastie (Haggis, cheddar, caramelised onion, rocket & mustard), Lady Macbeth Toastie (veggie), cheesy chips with smoked bacon + whisky mayo
- Ghetto Grillz – Venison patty with smoked baconnaise, Monkey Shoulder BBQ sauce, Mull of Kintyre Cheddar, Haggis crackles & rocket; loaded Neep & Tattie Fries with Haggis crackles. (Veggie available).
- Oyster Boy – Fresh Cumbrae Rock and Loch ryan native oysters with Tabasco or whisky dressing
- Nonna’s Gelato – ‘Build your own’ whisky sundaes: ‘The Cranachan’ + ‘The Bramble’
Lazy Old Fashioned from the Monkey Shoulder bar, four Scottish KERB cocktails, great wine + local craft beers.
“Monster Ceilidh Band” (Teesside fiddler and accordion maestro meet dub-heavy electric bass) plus live DJs before and after.
HIGHLAND THEMED GAMES:
Feat. Corn-hole, “human sheep shearing” and Donald Trump’s crazy golf course.