Join this series of 6 in-person group sessions where you will spend valuable face-to-face time with the KERB team. Get first-hand inspiration from our traders and partners and hear from key industry experts, all with a view to getting that street food business idea out of your head and into the real world!
KERB Masterclasses run every quarter at Seven Dials Market in London’s Covent Garden, covering topics such as:
- Developing your idea – defining your audience, brand and USP
- The Future of Food – supply chain challenges and industry trends
- Sustainability – KERB Sustainability standards, Food provenance & food miles, Social impact, Packaging & waste
- People – Identifying roles, Recruitment tips and tricks, Culture, pay & reward, Employment Law 101
- Ask an accountant anything – Business models/structures, HMRC 101, Start-up costs, Managing P&L, Accounting software & systems
- How to get your first fixed site – Pitching for your first pitch. Where, why & how?
In each Masterclass we focus on a different topic related to launching a street-food business, from Marketing through to Finance.
Primarily designed for early-stage businesses, our Masterclasses offer the opportunity to take a deeper dive into the nuts and bolts of becoming a successful street-food operator, seek help and guidance across any areas of development you may be struggling with, and meet and work with like-minded individuals to drive inspiration for the ultimate business plan! They’re the ideal starting point for anyone with an idea for a street-food business but needs some help getting started!
Buy one, a selection, or all six!