What happens when you put together London’s most Southern-style street food dishes with the UK’s finest Americana Music Festival, Maverick? The tastiest hoedown in town a.k.a NOSHVILLE: “an orgy of scoffing, sloshing and banjo-fuelled flailing” – (Time Out London) pouring out onto the pavement of Granary Square.
Join us in the urban enclaves for three days straight of outrageous flavour – a time for us Londoners to let loose (don’t we need it), rummage out the dungarees, inflatable hot dog hats and stuff ourselves silly with apple pie donuts and Nashville-fried chicken and celebrate the INCREDIBLE hot-pot of flavour that this city is.
Noshville 2017 was one hell of a knees-up… and THIS year we’ve added a saucy twist. We’ve partnered up with (everybody’s favourite) French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot sauce and given our KERBanists a creative brief: to come up with one-off Americana dishes using the sauces and here’s what they’ve come up with for you to eat:
- Growlers – “Bayou Biteback” alligator meat nuggets (They bite back!) – with Frank’s hot sauce, key lime mayo and pickling liquor shot // “The Ranchero Notorioso” steak and blue cheese prego stuffed with Frenchie’s mustard, bourbon maple syrup and deep fried onion rings // “sweet potato “Pilgrim fries” with charred marshmallow and chocolate sauce
- Other Side – Nashville fried chicken burger with pickleback mayo and French’s mustard
- Oh My Dog – “Buffalo Dog”: world’s first fried chicken hot dog with heritage breed frankfurter, buttermilk fried chicken, Frank’s hot sauce, pickled celery, blue cheese and chives (OR loaded on waffle fries)
- Anna Maes – “Macshugganer”: grilled mac ‘n cheese Reuben sandwich with Frank’s hot sauce Russian dressing, smoked pastrami, sauerkraut and swiss cheese
- Da Ja Chicken – Frank’s hot sauce X slammin’ sriracha OR honey Frenchie’s mustard deep fried chicken wings with skin on bacon ‘n cheese fries
- Taco Dave -Texas-style beef chilli nachos with Franks hot sauce-infused nacho cheese and pickled jalapenos OR crunchy nut cornflake fried chicken tacos
- Prairie Fire – “The Notorious P.I.G” marinated pulled pork with housemade smoked sausage, smoked bacon and Frank’s infused BBQ sauce with “locked and loaded” molten cheese, brisket-topped fries
- *SPECIAL GUEST* Black Bear Burger – aged beef double bacon cheeseburger with Frank’s hot sauce and garlic mayo OR Frenchie’s mustard and onion jam
- Born and Raised – “Chicago Big One”: Frank’s hot sauce and tomato base sourdough pizza with Coble Lane pepperoni, spiced ground beef, peppers and mozzarella (vegan option available)
- Vicky’s Donuts: toasted marshmallow and dark chocolate “S’mores”with Graham cracker crumbs and milk chocolate shavings / apple pie filled with vanilla glaze and pie crust crumb topping / Snickers stuffed with choc chips and chocolate drizzle / maple & pecan glazed rings
- Square Root: hand-squeezed Hackney made soda “ice cream floats” (flavours TBC)
- *SPECIAL GUEST* PB&J Society’s homemade peanut butter jelly sandwiches – “The King” (Elvis’ favourite snack): almond butter, cinnamon-spiced banana, flaked almond and honey grilled sourdough toastie OR original deep roast crunchy peanut butter with fresh berries and blackcurrant jam OR the “French ‘n Fancy” vanilla bean cashew nut butter with fig jam and fresh berries in toasted chollah bread
KERB Bar cocktails feat. Dolly Parton’s Melon Margaritas, Cactus Jack’s Cajun Lemonade, Noshville Picklebacks, Mint Julips plus a selection of London’s best craft beer on tap and Square Root London’s hand squeezed sodas.
Live back-porch, bluegrass and roots music from the brilliant Maverick Festival, showcasing their 2018 acts aboard the ‘Travelling Medicine Show’ stage. Feat. Underhill Rose, Pepe Belmonte, Luke Whittemore, Jonas and Jane PLUS MORE
OH MY DOG’S Joel X Frenchies mustard hot dog eating challenge / KERB Cornhole / attempt the UK’s biggest line-dancing record/ condiment creative station / arcade games + more