A place where food and theatre meet.
BIG NEWS! We’re bringing our outdoor market to the National Theatre once again this summer, with London’s longest banqueting table ready for Londoners to tuck in to seasonal street food specials, such as pork belly and chicken thigh Portuguese bifanas, fluffy Korean bao buns, Venezuelan cachapas, Japanese ramen, Nashville fried chicken, Indian thalis, Sicilian style deep pan pizzas and wildly flavoured ice cream.
The Table lineup
- Santa Bifana – Pork belly and chicken thigh Portuguese rolls, as well as delicious tapas style sharing plates
- Uncle Woo – Malaysian Chinese rice bowls topped with Char Sui pork or sesame chicken thigh and fluffy Bao buns
- Papelón – Authentic Venezuelan cachapas, arepas and empanadas
- Sen Noods – Back for the summer season serving up cold (and hot) ramen, cucumber salads, Tsukemen and dumplings
- Big Kid Ice Cream – Deliciously flavoured ice cream, think honey butter toast, chocolate orange negroni and olive oil baklava
- Lucky’s Hot Chicken – Serving up their incredible Nashville fried chicken in The Understudy
- Mumbai Mix – Spicy vegetarian Indian thalis and toasties in The Understudy
- Bad Boy Pizza Society (BBPS Square) – Sicilian style deep pan squared pizza with generous toppings in The Understudy
So join us for The Table this summer! Our outdoor market really will be bigger and better than ever before, with lots more to announce over the next few weeks. Keep an eye on our channels for all the updates – MORE COMING SOON…