#KERBWorkshop 2017 ROUND 3.
If you didn’t manage to get tickets to the one in May, book your place on this.
Our latest edition of this popular and impactful one-dayer will provide powerful insight from some of the industry’s top pros on how to get into the street food industry. These speakers are people who have been in your exact position, excited to start, unsure of what to do, but after years of trading and making every mistake under the sun have honed their craft into successful, sustainable businesses.
And of course, the food we lay on throughout the day from our KERBanists will be on point.
* SPEAKER LINE-UP *
- Biff Burrows & Christa from Biff’s Jack Shack: What was I afraid of? How have I conquered those fears
- Emilie from Good & Proper Tea: How do you find the funds? Is crowdfunding a good way to go?
- Kate de Lord & Jack Hogarth from Kolkati: Scaling up from a hobby to a business
- Lucy Mee & Josh Paterson from Bill or Beak and Ink: The things I wish I knew when I started
- Ollie Hunter, KERB Markets: Is there any room for new street food businesses?
- Rob Machin, KERB Operations: How to run a street food business without killing anyone
- Hugh Duffie, Sandows: Selling a product but not selling out
- Guy Jackson from Poke : standing out and staying true to what you are