Are you interested in getting into the competitive world of street food and want to give yourself the best start possible? Then this is for you.
The KERB Workshop 2017 is a full immersion in how to win at slinging food on the street. Our latest edition of this popular and impactful one-dayer brings together will provide powerful insight from some of the industry’s top pros. These people have been in your exact position, excited to start, unsure of what to do, but after years of trading and making every mistake under the sun have honed their craft into successful, sustainable businesses.
Topics covered will include:
- The bread and butter of starting a small food business
- How to take your small business and make it profitable and scalable
- Tips on creating a brand that stands out in a crowded market
- What does running a business actually mean for your lifestyle?
- ‘Kaizen‘, or how to make sure you’re not standing still
- Customer service and building a loyal following
And of course, the food we lay on throughout the day will be on point ; )
- Meriel Armitage, Club Mexicana
- Petra Barran, KERB
- Ross Curnow, Mother Clucker
- Angus Denoon, The Everybody Love Love Jhal Muri Express
- Theo Houston, TEALA & Maltby Street Market
- Guy Jackson
- Mark Laurie, NCASS
- Josh Paterson & Lucy Mee, Bill or Beak
- Robyn Simms & Ed Taylor, Square Root