After much internal wrangling and a few borderline fights, here are our Top 10 KERB dishes of all time… so far 😉 We’re going to be 6 this month and are deep in party planning mode for our House Party to celebrate it on the 12th – but before we do, here’s a look back at our favourite taste explosions from the past 6 years; the dishes that made our hearts and our bellies sing, put some switch in our hips and a spring in our steps towards their stalls.
3. Bian Dang Taiwanese Beast Box with deep fried, sweet potato crumbed oyster mushrooms, fried pork, chicken, Taiwanese pickles and marinated tea egg on steamed rice (plus chilli oil)
4. Decatur chargrilled, garlic butter oysters
6. Smokin’ Lotus (inKERBator graduate) slow-smoked Asian beef brisket sandwiches with homemade hoisin chilli sauce and Asian slaw
7. Tongue ‘n Cheek Heartbreaker burger – 50% ox heart, 50% aged beef with pork belly
8. BBQ Dreamz Filipino Megabox with satay chicken, adobo glaze pork belly, pineapple, ginger & coriander dressing, peanuts and steamed rice
10. Luardos beer-battered fish tacos
Join us at KERB’s House Party on the 12 October for more trader deliciousness. TICKETS HERE.