TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT. Limited tickets available on the door both nights from 8.30pm. One-in-one-out, no guaranteed entry.
KERB’s big 0-5! Every year we’ve celebrated our birthday party under the canopy at King’s Cross. It’s where we started and where we love to come back to, bringing traders new and old together for a big old knees-up.
This year, for the first year EVER we’re bringing back street food famous ‘KERB ALUMNI’ (The Ribman, Bleecker + Bao) to ‘KERBlaborate’ at our party, side-by-side with our current KERBanists and newly hatched inKERBator talent (Greedy Khao, Sheng High, Piadina Project). These are £5 one-off dish creations you will not get to try ANY WHERE ELSE ON LONDON’S STREETS (a black pudding cheeseburger Taiwanese steamed bun bao?) Just wait till you hear the line-up…
£5 KERBLABORATION DISH MENU:
- Bleecker x Bao: two of THE BIGGEST street food titans in London go head to head with the “blao” / “bao-urger” surprise (SNEAK PREVIEW HERE)
- The Ribman x Oh My Dog: “The Rib Dog” heritage breed franks piled high with Ribman’s signature “Holy Fuck” hot sauce smothered meat
- Mother Clucker x White Men Can’t Jerk: WMCJ brine, MC floured fried jerk chicken
- Decatur x Project Sandwich: The ‘Kings Boulevard Bodega’ NYC deli joint (make-your-own Subway style)
- Sheng High x Greedy Khao: (Felix makes a come-back!) to create Thai-Chinese “Khao soi guo tie dumpling” curry soup fusion with Faai and Lee (VEGAN)
- Vicky’s x Blu Top: ice cream donut panini toasties (!)
- Taco Dave x Cyprus Kitchen: aka ‘Pita Hombre’ serving Cyprus-Mexican fusion ‘Al Pastor’ pittas with cumin tzatziki, Serrano salsa, pomegranate molasses and fennel slaw
- Club Mexicana x Dosa Deli: vegan jackfruit vindaloo burritos
- Kimchinary x BBQ Dreamz: Korean – Filipino “Asian Persuasion” feat. bulgogi bavette steak + duck heart skewers
- Anna Mae’s x Piadina Project‘: mac ‘n cheese piadinas (no surprises there)
- Nonna’s x Capish: Neapolitan choc ice station
It wouldn’t be a KERB party without ‘the best of KERB’ DJ’s + live music performance (last year’s star hip hop trumpeters ‘Dat Brass’ make a return); KERB cocktails (signature Birthday Cake Spritz + Spiced Tequila Tegronis); and specialist craft beers thrown in there too.
(Limited tickets available on the door after 8.30pm and will be allowing entry on a ‘one in, one out’ system).
More Birthday fun…
IT’S NOT JUST THE PARTY! We’re throwing a WHOLE MONTH LONG of birthday celebrations featuring: Alumni guest-trading at our KERB Gherkin lunch market throughout October (see the line-up here); a brand new ‘KERB Life’ podcast; and our first ever industry panel.
Follow #KERBis5 to stay tuned.
Watch last years highlights here.